Gurgaon (Dwarka Expressway)
Dwarka Expressway is a 18 km-long Expressway connecting Dwarka with NH-8, and is likely to be completed soon. Connectivity to Delhi would be a breeze.
- 20 Mins from IFFCO Chowk
- 15 Mins from Rajiv Chowk
- 20 Mins from IGI T3 Airport
- Only 2 Mins from proposed Metro Station
- Abutting 60 meters & 24 meters road respectively.
- Adjoining Vatika Express City - An Integrated Modern Township
- Next to Sector 88, one of the largest commercial sectors
Also called the Millennium City, Gurgaon is one of the fastest growing cities in the world. With a world class airport, ever expanding network of metro and state of-the-art commercial and residential spaces, the city has brought prosperity to millions of people and is poised to transform the lives of millions more.View Map